Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tour de France 2010

How many of you are following the Tour de France?  Our daughter is a cyclist and through her we became fond of watching cycling and especially wishing Lance Armstrong and his team well as they ride in the Tour.  Poor Lance had a rough day today, and we certainly wish him a road to "recovery and catch up" in the tour.  But all of this leads me to really wish we had a Professional Cycling Stamp Set.  I would think there would be interest in purchasing something like this.  Jeanette always tells me to show her there is enough interest and she will consider a specific stamp set. 

So if you would be interested in a Stamp Set representing Professional Cycling...let me know so I can share that with the office.  Or if you have another stamp set you would love to see available, share that with me as well and I will forward the information to the office.  Then we can all Cross our Fingers...and HOPE the set may become a reality. 

Here's to Success to the US Teams...and to Lance!  Our family wishes them the Best!  I hope you will enjoy watching the Tour daily along with me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment