Saturday, July 24, 2010

These Hands

You know sometimes, you just have those scrapbook pages that are your favorites for all the right reasons.  This is a 2 page layout I made and entered into a CTMH Contest.  The layout is about my Dad and his hands and all that his hands have done for me from birth til now.  The journaling is personal and from the heart.  My Dad is now 85 and will be 86 in Sept.  He is beginning to forget things more and more.  I love him with all my heart.  He has been a wonderful Father and Friend to me.  He is gentle, and kind.  I hope you enjoy seeing a special layout of mine today and will be inspired to make a layout and journal from the heart about a special person in your life or a special event you have experienced.  Scrapbooking is recording the Memories that are special to us all.  Get Inspired....and Get Scrappin today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment