Saturday, July 10, 2010

My First Blog~ Welcome to CTMH Time with Debbie Little

I feel so famous!  I have never considered myself a Blogger, but I am joining the Blog World and I am excited to do so.  So this is my first post, to those of you joining me, WELCOME!  I am a CTMH Consultant from Morganton, NC.  I love my relaxation time when I am creating with Close to my Heart Products.  I joined the company as a consultant in 1998 and have never looked back.  I am a Scrapbooker and Stamper who absolutely loves Close to my Heart Products and believes in their quality as well...so it is easy to share my enthusiasm for what I use myself!  Since I am new to Blogging...remember, I am learning to use a Blog area.  I will try my best to share some samples of things I have created and ideas for you to use yourself.  You can order CTMH Products shown on my blog by going to www.thestampbunch.myctmh.com and the items will ship directly to you.  If I can help you with any questions about CTMH or any of our products please contact me directly at debbiehlittle@gmail.com  As always, I appreciate your business and look forward to getting to know you all more in the future!  Now, Enjoy CTMH Time with Debbie Little!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland Debbie! I will give you my blog address here and try to create a link below, this is just in case I fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, that said and I forgot my address! Must be because the 5 year old is crying (thunder storm) and I cannot even hear myself think!
    http://katsscrapping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see more bloggers. My blog is http://canadianscrappers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete